Friday, October 5, 2007

TGIF!!!

I am soooo glad that it is FINALLY Friday. Since I am a stay-at-home mom weekends are much like any other day. Before I had Mollie, Saturdays meant sleeping in, and Jason and I doing whatever we wanted with no real regard to any sort of feeding or nap schedule. Now the excitement is in Jason just being here. It's just nice to have someone else with me during the day. Don't misunderstand me...I LOVE staying at home and spending all of my time with my sweet angel, but it's a blast having Jason to share in our day.

I am particularly excited about tomorrow because I will finally be able to go to my first Clemson game of the season. My mom and my sister will be babysitting Mollie. Terri generously gave up her ticket to my dad who will be going with Tyler. I am looking forward to spending time with Jason and tailgating with our friends.

I have several errands that I need to run today, but I am thinking that it may not happen. The rainy weather makes it a little complicated when trying to get a baby out of her carseat and into a stroller without getting drenched. We'll see...maybe it will start clearing up soon.

I have included a picture of Mollie from the other night when we were getting her ready for bed. She can be such a ham!


I hope everyone has a great weekend! GO TIGERS!!!!

4 comments:

Haley said...

Mollie is SO cute! I hate your first Clemson game was a loss! I'm sure y'all still had fun! :D

Natalie Kellett said...

She is just so cute

Megan said...

Thanks girls for the compliments on Mollie. She is our little angel!

Haley, we had a great time tailgating, but the game was not very impressive :(

Natalie Kellett said...

YOu know you probably dont even know who i am. so let me introduce myself. Im your lovely sisters friend. I love terri to death. I just hate we never get to see each other. I look forward to more pics of that precious baby of yours.