Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Past Four Days

Saturday we went to the hideous Clemson game. We had a great time tailgating with some of our friends from church, but the actual game was horrible. I am not giving up on my Tigers, but I do want them to get better quick! My mom and Terri kept Mollie at our house and they all seemed to have a good time.

Tyler and Terri spent the night with us on Saturday night because they didn't want to make the trip back to Rock Hill after the game. They went to church with us on Sunday. We all went to eat lunch at Outback afterwards...yummy! Terri and Tyler left after lunch to make it back home in time to go to their church for the evening service. Mollie took a great afternoon nap and Jason and I were able to get a little bit of much needed shut eye ourselves before returning back to church. After church we went with some friends to eat at Capri's.

On Monday I went to work at the endodontist office that I worked at as an office manager/dental assistant before having Mollie. I filled in for a girl who had taken a vacation day. Jason took the day off to keep Mollie. I was very excited to go to work because I wanted the adult interaction and wanted to give my brain a challenge/refresher. After being there a couple of hours, I was quite surprised to discover that I really didn't miss it at all! Everyone there was great, I remembered how to do everything, and Dr. B was wonderful, but staying home with Mollie is the only job that I am interested in right now. I was glad that I worked because I had the urge to see what it was like and I was curious to know if I would have the desire to go back anytime soon. I will continue to work there on an as needed basis because I know it's good for me to keep up my skills and knowledge of the dental field for whenever I do decide to return back to work.

Yesterday Mollie and I went to Tuesday Mornings for the Tuesday morning sale. They had some really cute seasonal items for great prices. The rest of the day was spent playing with my sweet angel.

Today is hump day and so far I have no plans made for us. Will just see what the day brings!

No comments: