Thursday, October 25, 2007

13 Things that Have Happened/Changed Since the Birth of Mollie

(I know...I have been slack at writing in my blog)

1. I am now missing a body organ (I had my gallbladder removed when Mollie was 5 weeks old)

2. My husband has a new job (he starts Monday actually). He has worked at the same firm for almost six years, so this will be a big change. Please keep us in your prayers.

3. My sister moved back to good ole SC! Yeah!!!! I love having her so close. Besides my husband, she is my best friend and I love her to death and so does Mollie!!!

4. I no longer work (outside of the home). I now get to stay home with my precious Mollie everyday, and I LOVE it!!!

5. I am now on a very strict schedule. It is imperative that Mollie is on a schedule. She thrives on it.

6. I no longer sleep late on the weekends or any other day.

7. I do not carry a pocketbook when Mollie is with me. We just share the same bag : )

8. I worry intensly about the temperature of our house during the night. I just don't want Mollie to be too hot or too cold.

9. I am in the process of joining the local chapter of the Moms Club and I am very excited!

10. I joined the ladies morning bible study at church and Mollie has the opportunity to interact with other babies in the church nursery.

11. My living room has turned into a baby gym.

12. I have become an ebay user.

13. I love to shop more than I used to. I guess because I have more time and I LOVE looking for adorable clothes and great deals for Mollie.


Now for some random pictures...

Mollie's first time in the "big girl" tub


Mollie's first Clemson game (homecoming) (at our parking space/tailgating spot)

She loves her exersaucer!!!

5 comments:

Terri said...

YAY, you are back to blogging!!! Thank you for #3...besides Tyler, you are my best friend too and I love you, Jason and my sweet girl Mollie to death as well!! So glad we are back in SC so that we can see you all more often and so that Mollie knows her Aunt Terri and silly Uncle Tyler :)
I LOVE all of the pictures that you posted! She is precious as always and see looks just like Jason sitting in her Clemson stroller!

Terri said...

**Correction, SHE, not see, looks just like Jason sitting in her Clemson stroller!**

Kelly said...

Man, life does change, doesn't it?!? I'm with you on the strict schedule. We try to keep both kids on schedule, but sometimes it's so tough.
I LOVE that exersaucer! I bet Mollie has a blast in it!

Jenn said...

Hi Megan!
I'm so glad you are blogging. Mollie is just precious and I know you are just the best mama. We did the schedule with Sam, and he has always been the best, happiest little guy. And he's been sleeping through the night since he was 8 weeks old. The schedule is definitely worth the extra work.
I hope y'all are doing well!
-Jenn(ifer):)

Natalie Kellett said...

She is so cute. I love her all decked out in Clemson gear!!