Monday, December 3, 2007

A Lazy Day

Wow...I have been LAZY today! I woke up with a sinus headache and just lost motivation to do much of anything today except take care of my sweet Mollie. I have managed to eat popcorn, a glazed doughnut, and m&m's. How healthy?!?!

Our weekend was fun! We were able to get a good bit accomplished. My house is now decorated for Christmas. Mollie loves the lights and likes to touch the tree.

My wonderful hubby and sweet Mollie with our Christmas tree (on top of the car)

We took Mollie to a birthday party on Saturday at Upstate Playsets. It is a terrific place for a child's party. Upstate playsets sells playground equipment and they rent out their showroom for parties. Great marketing technique, huh? Mollie got to swing for the first time in something other than her infant swing. She LOVED it!



To continue with my laziness, my husband is picking up a pizza on his way home from work, and we are going to watch Charlie Brown Christmas. I am so excited! You know...it's the small things in life that warm my heart and make me so happy.




2 comments:

Terri said...

I am so proud of you for blogging today! And for sharing those extremely cute pictures of Mollie! Keep em' coming!! :)

Haley said...

I LOVE lazy days! I wanted to have one today!