Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Specials

It would not seem like Christmas to me without watching Charlie Brown's Christmas and Rudolph. They are such classics and I can remember Terri and I watching them EVERY year. Even now we always make sure that each other is aware of when it will be coming on. My mom usually calls to inform us too. This year Mollie got to see a bit of each show.

Mollie and I just before we started watching Rudolph

I have REALLY got to get some Christmas shopping done! I know what I want to get, I just have to get it. Why do I procrastinate sometimes?

Just a reminder to everyone...Frosty the Snowman will be on this Friday!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Y'all look just ALIKE in this picture!! She looks sooo cute in her little pajamas! :)

Natalie Kellett said...

I agree. It's not chistmas without watching all the tv shows.